Saturday, June 18, 2011

But can they model actual doll clothes?

Have you seen the Barbie Basics Little Black Dress doll series? This was on the market in early 2010, and I'm finding the dolls on clearance now at Meijer in Monroe, Mich.

My husband gave me one of the dolls last year for Valentine's Day gift. I left her in the Little Black Dress for display purposes.

But given the fact that this collection was obviously meant for adult collectors and doll artists, can anyone explain to me how we are supposed to dress dolls into tiny crafter fashions when their arms are crooked and cannot be bent back out?

The reason I'm puzzled is: I want a doll that looks to be a woman in her early 20s for a future doll on the desk display. The pink box dolls are too juvenile. I may have an appropriate doll in my collection already, but I was considering another LBD doll because of the clearance price until ...

I was stumped as to whether she could even be redressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment