Monday, June 20, 2011

Barbie Birthstone dolls: Cute pink box gift

If you are looking for an inexpensive, but extremely cute, birthday gift doll for the little girl or big girl doll fans, the Barbie dolls I saw today at the Kroger store in Monroe, Mich. would fit the bill.

They're called Barbie Birthstone. There is / will be one doll for each month of the year, wearing a jewel-toned dress and necklace that represents the birthstone month. The doll owner also gets a play ring in the same color.

The display rack I saw had blonde dolls with outfits celebrating July, August and September.

Retail cost is $7.99, according to the price check I did.

I wouldn't mind getting one as a gift, and that price point is certainly friendly enough. But at this point I'm not buying one because I found other stuff I want to spend my Barbie money on this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment