Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Barbie Collector summer 2011 catalog

The Barbie Collector summer 2011 catalog arrived in my mailbox today.

I am impressed with the artistry of the Goddess of the Galaxy doll, but I do not like it enough to buy it. I do not have the proper space to display something this out of the norm of my usual doll collection.

That doll also costs $100, and my personal rule is I most ADORE any doll that costs more than $25 if I'm going to acquire it.

Other new releases featured include Farrah Fawcett doll, the Pirates of the Caribbean duo and the Museum Collection series.

The Harvey satchels and totes are pretty but that's beyond my budget.

The Sun Kissed Doll accessories are far more budget-friendly.

Do you want to be on Mattel's mailing list for the Barbie collector catalog? Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment