Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Barbie Collector Spring 2012 preview

Barbie Collector's Spring Preview 2012 catalog is in mailboxes and can be seen on line.

Here is my review:

  • Most hilarious: Shoe Obsesssion.
  • Most pink: Pink in Pantone.
  • Gotta have Barbie Basics: Model 5, 14, 8 and 4.
  • Gotta have Barbie Basics Acessories: Look 2 (jacket!)
  • Most welcome return: Dolls of the World.
  • Still on my wish list: Barbie silk scarf, Barbie laptop case.
  • I'd wear them if I had them: Barbie Flannel Hat, Barbie Wool Scarf.
  • Wrong size: iPhone case - I don't have an iPhone 4 yet, I have a 3gs and a newer model would be available by the time I'm buying my next phone anyway.
  • Cute but won't buy: Barbie watch set. I really, really need a date stamp on my watch.
  • The dolls I think my husband will buy me first: Dolls of the World Argentina and Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment